Monday, March 14, 2011

A Big Thank You

I want to send out a big thanks to everyone who voted for me for senate, and for the entire FUSE gang for the UVSS, and an even bigger thanks to those who helped out with the campaign. I did not get elected to the senate, but all the FUSE candidates did get elected to the UVSS. I'm looking froward to a lot of good things from the UVSS next year, and I hope everyone on the board works hard for student's interests. As for me and my blog, I'm not sure what I'll do with it next year. Perhaps I will still cover UVSS issues and hold the board accountable for their actions, but without the ridiculousness of the current blogs that claim to fill that role. Along that line of thought, I will be releasing report cards for all the current board members next week. I wrote them during winter break, but didn't want to release them until after the election as I didn't want them to become political. So make sure you look out for those!

Rob McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment